Holly week in Barcelona

Holy Week in Barcelona

Barcelona is a very good option to get lost and explore these days of Holy Week. The good weather and the more relaxed atmosphere of the city make it very pleasant to walk through its streets or ride a bicycle.

Inspired by our new collection Green Poem spring summer 2018, we propose a selection of places, stores, restaurants, hidden gardens right in the center of the city, where green is the protagonist. Our Green vision of the city of Barcelona, ​​which will undoubtedly fall in love with you as much as we do.

Espai Joliu:

Plants and coffee. Espai Joliu is a concept store-coffee shop linked to the organic, the plants and the nature. Its gastronomic offer focuses on good coffee, healty breakfasts and homemade desserts. They have many vegan options and they have smoothies and homemade lemonade.
Located in the heart of the Poblenou neighborhood, it is a very good option to enjoy a good breakfast or a delicious coffee, if we are on a tourist route through the Forum area and the Mar Bella

* Badajoz 95, 08005 Barcelona

Flax & Kale

It is the first Healthy Flexitarian Restaurant in Barcelona. All the dishes are designed thinking not only of gastronomic pleasure, but also of its nutritional value. 80% of our offer is Plant-Based and the remaining 20% ​​are recipes that include blue fish
They have several locations in Barcelona, ​​depending on our tourist route is ideal  c / Tallers 74, if we visit the Raval neighborhood and Las Ramblas or maybe Flax & Kale Passage, in Sant Pere Mes 31-33 near the Palau de la Música.

* Passeig de Gràcia 11, 08002 Barcelona
* Sant Pere més Alt 31-33, 08003 Barcelona
* Tallers 74, 08001 Barcelona

Bellavista del Jardín del Norte:

If we are on route through the Eixample area, in it, you will find this original and extravagant place. More than a restaurant, it is a gastronomic crossroads in the center of Barcelona. Bellavista is the union of all that is good, found in an original, cozy and entertaining space. The "village" consists of 12 different spaces, such as "the cinema", "the balconies", "the barbershop" or "the florist's shop", set with the particular decoration of each of the spaces.

* Enric Granados 86,08008 Barcelona

The Green Spot

If we decide to get lost in the streets of El Born, a neighborhood with a charm without a doubt very special, visit the MACBA or admire the wonderful Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, it is worth make a detour to the district of Ciutat Vella and make a stop in The Green Spot, a veggie restaurant for veggies and non-veggies.
This is the catchword that characterizes this bright place and with a Scandinavian, minimalist and very successful decoration
Its menu is delicious, it has many different options, without compromising flavors, full of original and novel recipes. The active carbonl pizza with pumpkin, caramelized onion, goat cheese and pistachio is one of the star dishes, both for its color and combination of flavors.

* Calle de la Reina Cristina 12, 08003 Barcelona

Bar but

After being on route through the most central and tourist areas of the city, we can go to the neighborhood of Gracia to do the vermouth or dinner. It is a bohemian neighborhood, full of artists, with lots of life and with countless small shops and wineries where a large number of people gather at peak times.
Beside the gardens of Gracia is Barb But, a small and cozy place with brick walls and wood finishes, where the commitment to the fresh and quality product is the main axis. The menu revolves around seasonal and market products, and the production of the dishes is made at the moment by our kitchen.
On the walls of the premises you can find a space for the photo exhibition aimed at young photographers. All the photographs are from different photographers

* Bonavista 8, 08012 Barcelona


And if you are passionate about the sweet Japanese artisans, this tearoom-pastry-cafeteria, minimal design and brick walls, you will love.
They prepare daily Japanese sweets such as the well-known mochi, chocolate or green tea, cheesecake, roll cake and all kinds of cakes adapted to occidental tastes. Midweek they also offer a daily menu with some of the most typical dishes like the yakisoba or udon.
Enjoy a dessert and a good matcha latte between these walls, it is a real pleasure.

* Carrer de les Santjoanistes, 28, 08006 Barcelona

And before leaving, do not fail to enjoy a beautiful sunset in the city. Whether from the Tibidabo mountain or from Barceloneta beach, it is always amazing.

@Barcelona secreta

We propose some comfortable, chic and casual looks for your outings around the city. How would you combine them?