How can I pay my purchase?
You can pay with any of the following methods:
· By credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, American Express and Mastercard.
· By Pay-Pal. Find all information here.
For which reasons can my credit card be denied?
· The credit card can be expired. Please double-check the expiration date.
· You may have reached the limit of your credit card. Please consult with your bank if you have reached the maximum allowed for purchases.
· You may have made a mistake by entering your data. Please double-check that all the fields are correct.
· Your credit card may not be activated for Internet purchases. Please consult it with your bank.
Can I get an invoice to the name of my company?
Yes you can. You have to request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, pointing out your order number and filling in the fiscal data requested on the customer form.
Can I request Tax-free?
No, it is not possible, since Tax Free is only applied to products purchased at a physical store and taken personally.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the web?
Yes it is. The data is transferred by SSL in a safe way. For payment with Visa, American Express and Mastercard, only SEC (Safe Electronic Commerce) transactions will be accepted. After verifying that your card is attached to the SEC system, the system will connect to the issuing bank for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity of the credit card, the charge will be made. In the contrary case, the order will be canceled.