How can I pay my purchases?
We have the following payment methods:
- With card: Visa, Visa Electron, American Express and Mastercard.
- With Pay-Pal. It is necessary to have a Pay-Pal account to make the payment.
For which reasons can my credit card be denied?
- The card could be expired. Double-check your expiration date.
- You may have reached the limit of your card. Check with your bank if you have exceeded the maximum amount allowed to make purchases.
- You may have made an error when entering the data, and one of them is not correct. Check that all the necessary fields are correct.
- Your card may not be activated for online purchases. Check it with your bank.
Can I get an invoice on behalf of my company?
Yes. You can access your customer area to download the invoice for your order. The data of the invoice will be the same that you have entered to place the order. If you need the invoice with other information, you must request it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the order number and the tax information you need.
Can I apply for Tax-free?
No, since the Tax-Free only applies to products that are purchased in a physical stores and that are collected personally.
Is it safe to use my bank card on the web?
Yes, the data is transmitted securely by SSL. For payment with Visa, American Express and MasterCard, only SEC transactions (secure electronic commerce) are allowed. After verifying that the card is attached to the SEC system, the system will contact the bank that issued it for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms its authenticity, the charge will be made on the card. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.